Why book a here?
- Enjoy a special time with family and friends
- Choose a holiday on a farm in the countryside
- Shop locally for the tastiest, freshest, sustainable food.
- Get out and explore all of North Devon’s secret places.
- From your doorstep… take time to capture the sunrises, sunsets and stars at night.
Over the last few weeks we have discovered new walks around the South West Coast Path. Combe Martin-Watermouth with a hidden beach cafe built in a boat. The views over the harbour were stunning with the wildness of the sea at this time of the year was exhilarating. Our fish and chip lunch at Ilfracombe harbour was delicious. Here you can buy local fish, take a fishing trip (in season). Many of our visitors buy Rolly’s fudge from the quay.
After the day exploring return home to a cosy cottage, light the fire and tuck into the fresh produce you have cooked.
January is a preparation time on the farm. Farmers are tending the animals as they are due to calve of lamb during February, March and April. This means all hands on deck for all the family.
Should you choose a Bampfield holiday at this time of the year you will catch a glimpse of farm life, bring your boots and you will be able to get that hands on experience to remember!