Terms of Business
Terms of Business 2021 with Covid information
- The 25% deposit is due immediately to confirm your reservation.
- You are responsible for paying your balance 8 weeks before your arrival, please ensure you make the payment by the due date.
- Should covid restrictions cancel your booking you will be given a full refund.
- There must be no more members in your party than the cottage is designed to accommodate. We are unable to accommodate pets.
- You are asked not to arrive before 4pm on the day of arrival and to vacate the property by 9.30 am on the day of departure.
- Please leave the cottage in a tidy condition and let us know about any breakages, so that we can replace them. Any articles damaged or broken beyond normal wear and tear must be paid for.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are causing a nuisance to other guests or are not treating the property with due respect.
- The owners shall not be liable to you or any other member of your party for any loss or damage personal or of property to you or your party howsoever caused.
- The owners reserve the right to enter the property during your stay.
- The owners reserve the right to refuse any booking or to cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums that have been paid without further liability on your behalf.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that any of the above mentioned conditions have not been observed.
- Return a completed booking form and e-mail or post it to us.
- We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
- The guest who reserved the cottage is responsible for notifying myself if any of their guests are ill before they arrive or if they have been in contact with a covid19 patient. If this is the case please do not come and stay. If a guest falls ill with covid19 symptoms while staying in our cottage the whole group will need to leave immediately and follow the government guidelines. Staying in the cottage longer than your booked dates will incur extra costs for both cottages and future bookings.
Should any of our team at Bampfield become ill, we will notify you as soon as possible and take the necessary action.
Lynda Thorne, Bampfield Farm, Goodleigh, Barnstaple, Devon, EX327NR. 4/2/21