Terms of Business
- The deposit of 25% is non-returnable.
- Return a completed booking form and e-mail or post it to us.
- You are responsible for paying your balance 8 weeks before your holiday.
- Cancelled bookings will incur the total cost of the holiday. We will try to re-let the accommodation and if successful may refund a proportion of the cost of your holiday. You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance to cover this eventuality.
- You are responsible for paying your balance 2 months before your arrival, please ensure you make the payment by the due date.
- There must be no more members in your party than the cottage is designed to accommodate.
- You are asked to arrive not before 2pm on the day of arrival and to vacate the property by 10 am on the day of departure.
- Please leave the cottage in a tidy condition and let us know about any breakages, so that we can replace them. Any articles damaged or broken beyond normal wear and tear must be paid for.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are causing a nuisance to other guests or are not treating the property with due respect.
- The owners shall not be liable to you or any other member of your party for any loss or damage personal or of property to you or your party howsoever caused.
- The owners reserve the right to enter the property during your stay.
- The owners reserve the right to refuse any booking or to cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums that have been paid without further liability on your behalf.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that any of the above mentioned conditions have not been observed.
Lynda Thorne, Bampfield Farm, Goodleigh, Barnstaple, Devon, EX327NR.