The Old Granary Cottage
The Old Granary has its own unique character, retaining many exposed beams, originally the corn was stored and ground here.
This lovely cottage is spacious and furnished to a high standard to ensure your comfort. This property has four bedrooms and sleeps 2-8 people. There is central heating throughout the cottage. Just come relax and unwind in front of the wood burner. Features of this special cottage include a high wooden ceiling with French windows opening onto the courtyard. The kitchen boasts a lovely old pine table for those family occasions. With free wi fi a TV and DVD and plenty of games to play.
Children can play safely in the playroom next door and you can snuggle up near the wood-burner, with a book a hot chocolate or glass of wine.
Please reserve your stair gates, cots and high chairs before your arrival day.
Upstairs you will find:
- Large and airy double room with en-suite shower and toilet, with plenty of space for a cot.
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower, basin and toilet.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
Downstairs you will find:
- A fully fitted kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave.
- Floral double room with views over the courtyard and vegetable garden.
- Downstairs Toilet and sink
- Bunk bed room for John Deere tractor fans!