This charming cottage was originally built in the 17th century and we have retained many of its original features, with oak lintels and wooden beams.
In days gone by the cows were milked in the double room and the milk bottled in the dairy which has now become the bunk bed room.
The Haven has an open plan design with oak fitted kitchen and spacious lounge with a central fireplace and wood-burner.
This lovely cosy cottage has the most spectacular view of rolling hills and beyond to the Atlantic ocean.
A stable door opens onto the patio and garden area with views of the fields and animals.
There is free wifi a TV and DVD and plenty of games to play.
Take time to snuggle up near the wood-burner, with a book, a hot chocolate or a glass of wine.
Downstairs you will find:
- A pretty double room with en-suite shower, toilet and basin.
- A window seat overlooking the courtyard and there is room for a cot.
- Twin room, can either be a twin or a king-size bed, it has a view over the cottage garden.
- A bunk bed room with a window seat and oak beams.
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath, basin and toilet.