3 Bedrooms | Sleeps 2-6 | Free Wi-Fi | Wood-burning stove | Electric vehicle charging point
This charming cottage was originally built in the 17th century. We have retained many of its original features, with oak lintels and wooden beams.
In days gone by the cows were milked in what’s become the double room and the milk was bottled in the dairy – now the comfy bunk bed room.
The Haven has an open plan design with an oak fitted kitchen equipped with everything you’ll need and a spacious lounge. It’s got a central fireplace with a cosy wood-burner. Perfect to snuggle up next to after a day exploring North Devon. Maybe with a good book and a hot chocolate – or even a glass of wine!
There’s WiFi thoughout and a smart TV, as well as plenty of games to play.
Stair gates, cots and high chairs are all available. Simply select what you require when you place your booking.
The beds will all be made up with comfortable, fresh bed linen. Along with all the fresh sea air you’ll get whilst you’re here, you should sleep well! Soft, fluffy towels are provided too.
Step outside through the stable door to the patio and garden area. This is the perfect spot to sit and relax. You can enjoy your morning cuppa here, looking out across the farm’s fields and animals. But the views don’t stop there. The spectaular scenery continues across the rolling hills and beyond to the Atlantic ocean. Simply beautiful!
What to expect…
- A warm welcome with one of Lynda’s famous Devon Cream Tea’s!
- A pretty double room with en-suite shower, toilet and basin. It has a window seat that overlooks the courtyard and has plenty of room for a cot.
- The twin room has beds that can be made into a king-size if required. It enjoys a view over the cottage garden.
- The bunk bed room has a window seat and oak beams.
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath, basin and toilet.
- Cosy wood-burner with free logs.
- Outside seating area with charcoal BBQ.
- Playroom packed with toys and games.
- Outdoor children’s play area.
- Daily animal feeding.
- Free pony rides during your stay.
- Collect fresh eggs from our chickens.
- Stunning views of coast and countryside.
Facilities at a glance…
- Superfast WiFI
- Smart TV
- Central heating throughout
- Electric oven & hob
- Pots, pans and kitchen utensils
- Crockery and cutlery
- Washing machine & tumble dryer in shared laundry room